Monday, June 11, 2007

My new Art Rep. Sellinc.com

It is now official: my new illustration agent, Art Rep. for the USA market is Sellinc Representatives, www.sellinc.com. Please make all illustration assignment request´s for the USA market via Sellinc. com

And just for the record: my art gallery rep. regarding me as an artist, painter is still Alex Gallery in Washington DC. but all the same Sellinc Representatives will make some of my art available through them as well. But if you live in Washington DC. and like to see samples of, or just ask about my work, please do so via Alex Gallery at R Street in Washington DC.

I am looking forward to work with Dan R. Sell at Sellinc.com.

And if you are outside the USA please contact me directly regarding illustration assignments.


Stefan Lindblad
Artist & Illustrator

No comments: