Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Showdown at Saatchi Gallery - vote?

Earlier this year I got an email from Saatchi Gallery in London about their "Your Gallery" and showdown. First I thought, ooh another spam? But it was not. And later that week I read about the thing in the Swedish newspapers. And so I entered their gallery website and uploaded a selection of paintings, acrylics and oils on canvas.

As I am writing this there is a voting going on, on their website. Its the Showdown go head to head, voting on artworks. So if you like my painting and you sit and drink coffee, tea or something, and like to place your vote for my painting or someone else, then here is the link to the page with my painting>>

The painting in question is this. "Enter" acrylic on canvas, 2006.
Thanks for a vote in advance.

Stefan Lindblad
artist & illustrator

2 comments:

simon said...

Hi there -- sorry I'm posting this right here (couldn't find your e-mail address).

I have been deeply inspired by your blog and now have started to write my own. I would be happy to have a few regular readers and therefore ask you if we could do a "link exchange"?

Please let me know whether you are interested. I live in Switzerland and am excited to find out if I can join the English speaking bloggers' community.

Best,

Simon

my blog is http://nastypredator.blogspot.com (the design is constantly improved :-) )

Stefan Lindblad said...

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the kind words, and its fun you have started your own blog. Readers will find your blog. And you write in a nice and funny way, which will get readers to your blog. No doubt. As you already see I dont have so many links to other blogs. And I made a decision early on when I started my own blog not to have so many links on it. Probably a stupid decision, but one I made so please dont take it personal,I dont even have to so many of my own friends blogs. I try to keep the links to sites about art and illustration, and some news links.

Best regards

Stefan