Saturday, January 26, 2008

Corel Photo-Paint X4 & CorelDRAW X4 PDF preview
















As I have mentioned in my earlier post, Corel the graphics software maker, presents me together with other international illustrators & graphic designers, with the release of the new CorelDRAW Graphic Suite X4. In one of the presskits they have, some of my illustrations is shown together with others illustrations. To read more about the program ,and what it can do, please go to their own website for a more in-depth explanation. Click here www.corel.com>>

- Click here to read, download the PDF document. >>
- You can also visit the Artwork Gallery at the Corel Website, click here >>

Stefan Lindblad
Illustrator & artist



2 comments:

Angelo Terrile said...

Where is the PDF file you mention

stefan said...

Hi Angelo,

Its in the text, "click here", but I will place it more obvious to notice. Right away. :-)

Stefan