Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The CorelDRAW X4 Unleashed book release

If you have had a look at the previous edition of the book CorelDRAW X3 Unleashed, then you know that this NEW CorelDRAW X4 Unleashed DVD book is a book to grab your hands on, if you like to know how to work with CorelDRAW and Photo-Paint.

Foster D Coburn made a HUGE work on his last book CorelDRAW X3 Unleashed, and it really is an artform to make something so intricate to feel so simple. He is a master of teaching in his books. I am impressed. I am a long time user of CorelDRAW and Corel Photo-Paint myself, and I work daily on a proffessional basis as an illustrator and sometimes as a graphic Designer. I do a wide variety of different illustrations, and through the years I have looked in many books, first when I hade to learn myself many years ago, don let us count, please ;-) , and also just to get some tips from others. Its never to late to learn something new. And I think I can say I have never found any book so simple and direct to the point. Maybe there is another one than Foster´s but I still havent found it yet.

The new edition of the great book, the NEW CorelDRAW X4 Unleashed DVD book. Read more about the book on his own website. I can highly recomend it.

Stefan Lindblad
illustrator & artist
Long time user of CorelDRAW Graphic Suite
Presently X4 version.


1 comment:

Jeff Harrison said...

Hi Stefan,

Some folks like my perspective on CorelDRAW, and Foster had me write 3 chapters for his X4 book. There are movies, too. I have his X3 book, and I agree with you - the information is excellent, Foster's standards are high.