Friday, June 13, 2008

THE Unleashed Magazine - BEST buy ever all for FREE

Okey, if you havent discovered the best Corel oriented magazine yet, then seriously I have to question where you have been lately :-)
CorelDRAW Unleashed Magazine is an absolute GOLDMINE for all about CorelDRAW and Photo-Paint. And one of the best thing with it; it is free to download each new issue, and you only pay for the back issues. To me thats the best buy ever! If you dont have the back issues, then you seriously should consider buying them. I am really impressed with the magazine Foster D. Coburn at Unleashed have put together, for all who like to read and learn about CorelDRAW and Corel Photo-Paint.

In a way its a no-brainer. Dont think, go get it.
Click the images/cover banners to download it.
(see image sample to the left)

I am a myself a longtime user of CorelDRAW and Photo-Paint, and still I learn something new when reading this magazine. Oh how I wish this magazine had been around when I started out.

You can easaly compare it to all quality magazines out there, like Computer Arts Magazine for example.

Okidoki, so this is my tip for today.
Have fun learning and getting inspired

Stefan Lindblad
Illustrator & artist

No comments: