Monday, January 05, 2009

Corel font book & Coreldraw.com Font survey

When the survey on how users look for fonts, it got me thinking that many people might not understand what a good book that comes together with the Box version of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4, and which can be bought from Corel Store. Its a great book which I use many times when I look for fonts I dont already have installed. I can highly recomend it to any who uses CorelDRAW X4 and Photo-Paint X4. It has more than fonts to look at, clipart for example. But to concentrate on the Font thingy, I really enjoy holding the book in my hand or on the table. Browsing around the fonts. And we are talking about a great deal of fonts. As always CorelDRAw Graphics Suite X4 comes with a lot of fonts. In X4 there is 1000 high-quality Open Type fonts and International Fonts, as well as 75 Windows Glyph List 4 (WGL4) fonts and 10 single-line engraving fonts. And of course if you still like to make your own fonts, Coreldraw is perfect for that too :-)

For all users like me looking for fonts, which I am doing as I am writing this, take a look in the book. Grab a cup of tea and enjoy!

Stefan Lindblad
Illustrator & artist

No comments: