Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer read and drawing

Its summer in Sweden and I am working doing illustrations and writing some. But hey it´s still summer and what do I read? All over people talk about their summer read dont hey, in Sweden its a classic question. "Whats the summer read?". While having the coffee cup on one side, half in the sun and half in the shade, on my "table" I have my sketch pads and pens, Moleskine skethpad and a sketch book bought in late april in London, England while on the London Book Fair. Just waiting for the right first drawing to make, and I have finished reading Barack Obamas "The Audacity of Hope", "Alpha Beta" by John Man. "Watchmen" by Alan Moore & Dave Gibbons. A Michael Connelly waiting to be read "The Lincoln Lawyer".

Stefan Lindblad
illustrator & artist

No comments: