Sunday, February 28, 2010

New illustrations to Boot Camp Unleashed Productions




















I am very happy to say that I got to do the new illustrations for Foster D. Coburn III´s Graphics Unleashed Productions famous Boot Camps. The "CorelDRAW Unleashed Training Boot Camp". And its especially fun to know it came at the same time as the release of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5. It was very fun to make these two new caracters, and especially fun to do them considering that when I started out learning CorelDRAW and Photo-Paint back in 1997-99, using CorelDRAW 7.0. I learned a lot from Foster via the Corel Newsgroups and books, sitting on the other side of the atlantic ocean in Sweden. Hope you all enjoy the new caracters, I certainly had fun doing them. Thanks Foster!

I created these illustrations using Corel Photo-Paint & Wacom Intuos 3.

Stefan Lindblad
Illustrator & artist

2 comments:

Anand Dixit said...

Congratulations Stefan.

Stefan Lindblad - illustration & art said...

Thank you Anand!
Happy to see you here commenting on my blog.