Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Photo-Paint brushes are soon available on my web shop

As I am continously working with illustration assignments, I am at the same time working with my new web shop on my website. I have already made products available, for example recomended products from Unleashed Marketplace.

I have started to work on brushes for Photo-Paint. I have already made a few available as a sneak peak on the shop, and soon more brushes for Photo-Paint will be added. And soon they will be available for purchase. I havent decided yet if I will sell one each or in a collection, containing several brushes in a bundle.

All individual brushes are unique. If there will be similar out there, I promiss, these brushes I make are custom made, completly created by myself from scratch, and those I use myself.

Hope these brushes will be of joy! At least I have had fun making them and using them myself.

Stefan Lindblad
Illustrator & artist


No comments: