Sunday, March 14, 2010

Now in my shop - textures & background images among things






















In my store on my website www.canvas.nu (select "Shop" in the menu), there are already several seamless textures and background images. Good to have in many different kind of images and designs. And works with both Photo-Paint and Photoshop, and others such as Gimp. The shop is new and everything has not come up as of yet, but there is already a lot to surf around and watch.
Do not hesitate to com back often, as I add new things continously.
Stefan LindbladIllustrator & artist

3 comments:

mo said...

Link is not working...

Stefan Lindblad - illustration & art said...

Hi Mo,
The link goes to my website entering page and from there go to the menu bar on my website and click on "Shop" or "Butik" if you prefer Swedish language ;-)

I just tried and the link worked. Odd. I believe you of course but Odd. Different results.

Thanks

mo said...

I tried twice, no chance - I only get a blank white page with a black bar at the top, no menu items. But I think it's a language setting problem. Never mind.