Monday, August 16, 2010

Buy CorelDRAW X5

If you are thinking about buying the new CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5, you can do so directly via this link which will take you the UK page at Corel´s online store.

Or you can visit my own webshop with basically the same direct link, but then taking the time to see if there is anything more you like. http://canvas.nu/shop-eng.html When you go to my web shop simply click the link CorelDRAW tutorials and e-books.

I make this available because first its the software I use myself on a daily basis in my work as illustrator & graphic designer. And I highly recomend the suite. And fun to me is that for the X4 version my sample illustrations was included, and for the X5 I got to write an article about making an illustration and book cover. See in the Guidebook / insights from the experts.

Stefan Lindblad
Illustrator & artist, graphic design


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I use Corel Draw in regular bases and I think this is one of the best software for designers. The new features of Coral Draw X5 are here #forums.techarena.in/reviews/1359023.htm