Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Read about Mac vs PC and Corel software

Today I read a blog post I thought nice to read while having coffee, waiting for the car mechanic to call me.

I wrote a comment to that post, here is what I wrote and here is also attached the post itself.
http://corelblogs.wordpress.com/2011/07/04/goodbye-mac-hello-pc/
And where I originally found the post.
http://coreldraw.com/blogs/gerard/archive/2011/07/06/goodbye-mac-hello-pc.aspx

"/// Hi Chantal McDonald,
Liked the post you wrote. And insightful it is.
I presently sits at a McDonalds in Stockholm, SWEDEN having a nice cup of properly grind whole coffee beans brewed coffee. A sandwhich with whole wheat, big sallad, ham, tomato and cheeze. Its clean and nicly furnished and the sun is shining this lovely summer day.
We get surprised everyday dont we.
I am an illustrator, graphic designer and artist. Been using CorelDRAW and Photo-Paint since 1997. And have loved it ever since. I have used Photoshop when not infront of my own computer. In 1995 yes the PCs looked horrible. Dull and simply felt “warzaw pact – Eastern europe pre 1989″.
I wrote an article that was published in 1999-ish in a magazine for the Swedish association for illustrators & graphic designers, talking about similar things/approach. Mac are great computers and they make great design – but they do all look similar all the time. It must be both hard and easy to be the chief deisgner at Apple.
Stefan Lindblad
canvas.nu
stefanlindblad-english.blogspot.com /// "



Stefan Lindblad

No comments: