Read a more detailed list of new and enhanced features and tech specs here http://stefanlindblad-english.blogspot.se/2012/03/coreldraw-x6-photo-paint-x6-tech-specs.html
On the Corel website you can read more, but here are a few things to look for.
1. 64 bit support. You can now use both a 32 bit as well as 64 bit CorelDRAW and Photo-Paint. I like you to take not on how quickly the programs start, that alone is great. JUst simply love working in a full 64 bit environment. Speed, speed, speed. Of Course you will be even happier with full 64 bit if you have at least 8 GB Ram. But even with less Ram you will notice faster and smother workflow.
2. Full Open Type support in both CorelDRAW and Photo-Paint
3. Built in Colour Harmonies.
4. New Creative Vector shaping tools such as Smear, Twirl, attract and Repeal
5. Enhanced complex script support
6. New and VERY improved POWERCLIP that will make any powerclip user happy. I simply love this enhancement. Love it. DId I say I love it?
And so much more here and there thingys. Go download the trial and have fun!
Illustrator and graphic designer