Saturday, July 21, 2012

Im creative & sync & deliver - skydrive

I have Nokia Lumia 800 windows phone 7.5, and i use the app Skydrive on the phone and skydrive on my laptop. This is all great for my workflow. Yes i have Dropbox, but only on my laptop as currently guys at Dropbox.com dont supply a dropbox app for windows phone, so therefore thank god for Skydrive from Microsoft. works great. I was somewhat supeised that a company like Apple seemingly so bad on cloud services, according to this article on "The Register". http://m.theregister.co.uk/2012/07/20/apple_fails_at_cloud_leaving_market_open_to_android/ For me as an illustrator and graphic designer, and mobile such, its very useal and even important these days with cloud services. Stefan Lindblad www.canvas.nu illustration and graphic design

No comments: